Website Spice TV
SPICE is Africa’s No. 1 Fashion Channel dedicated to exploring African achievements in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Broadcasted 24/7 across 44 African countries SPICE is the standard for African fashion and culture on the continent. We are committed to pushing cultural and production boundaries to satisfy our growing global audience who value our dynamic coverage of fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends.
Digital & Social Media Executive at Spice TV, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are rcruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital & Social Media Executive
Digital & Social Media Executive at Spice TV
- We are recruiting for bright, social media savvy people for its growing team. We have a mid level vacancy with immediate effect as a Digital & Social Media Executive for an enthusiastic and hard working individual to join the team.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and growing the SPICE social media platforms daily, sending links to our site to our followers and engaging with them online.
- You will be asked to post regular updates via SPICE’s social media platforms and make sure that SPICE is able to make the most of peak traffic times online and is part of the conversation on trending topics/industry events.
- You will be asked to attend events and productions on behalf of SPICE in order to provide coverage to our followers on social media:
- Working with the team on Social Media strategies and execution
- Proven experience working in fashion/social media
- A proven interest in/passion for the African fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry
- Managing all social media accounts
- Engages SPICE TV social media audience actively with stories, discussions and competition giveaways
- Ensures all social media platforms are updated frequently
- Tracks trends across social media platforms
- Builds social media following through concrete deliverables (ratings, followers, likes etc;)
The required candidate:
- Ambitious, detail-oriented writer who demonstrates a keen sensibility and knowledge of fashion, retail, pop culture and contemporary art
- Excellent and proven experience working with different Social and Digital Media platforms.
- A working knowledge of social media platforms and how to grow an audience and optimize reach through these platforms
- Photoshop/Indesign/photography skills preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated experience working in fashion/creative environment
- A background working with influencers to devise and leverage content is a bonus
- You will also have excellent communication and organisational skills in addition to faultless attention to detail.
- Excellent word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Extremely and demonstrably well organized.
- With An Always On Personality! Efficient with a can do attitude
- Ability to work well within a fast paced team
- Applicants should have a strong background and interest in digital and social media, content management systems (CMS).
- The applicant must have a strong interest and knowledge in the fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment sector preferably in Fashion, with experience and good press and industry contacts.
- A pro-active and creative approach is integral to this role as are excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Covering letter and Portfolio or Previous examples of related work to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you’ve not heard back from us within 2 weeks of sending your CV, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your information on file for future, more suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org