Copywriter and Social Media Handler at Nairametrics, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter and Social Media Handler
Employment Type: Full-time
Copywriter and Social Media Handler at Nairametrics
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts across various social media platforms
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Create weekly content plan for all NM social media platforms
- Increasing brand awareness and readership by using relevant advertising techniques.
- Tracking and reporting on social media responses by analyzing traffic to the site.
- Improving and adjusting copy based on reactions by readers on social media.
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Track growth and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond promptly to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Other tasks as required.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any related course of study
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in copy writing / social media management role
- Proficient in the use of digital business tools including Microsoft office tool.
- Experience working in a fast-paced media firm or related firm is highly desirable.
- Ability to function effectively in a hybrid work system
- Experience in interacting with people (at all levels)
- Social Intelligence and detailed understanding of driving numbers and engagement on social media.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org