Website Kayros Games
Kayros Games is a French Paris-based startup, born in May 2022 and operating remotely from every corner of the globe. Our flagship product, Kayros Wallet, went live in July 2023. We're a committed team of eighteen full-timers, all driven by one shared dream: to dominate the world of GameFi. As we gear up for global expansion, we're seeking ambitious, fun-loving talents to join us. Think you can bring something to the table? Let's conquer the GameFi world together! Join the fun, join the revolution, join Kayros Games! Kayros Wallet: the wallet that rewards Web3 gamers. Kayros is a pioneer in the "X to earn" movement combining gaming, learning, community, and business. Kayros Games is a Web3 game store that provides the ultimate GameFi experience. It offers access to over 100 P2E games on all blockchain networks with just one click. Kayros Games users can earn rewards by completing quests or quizzes, as well as playing Web3 games. They can also buy and sell game tokens and in-game NFTs.
Social Media Manager, Freelance at Kayros Games, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager, Freelance
Employment Type: Part-time
Social Media Manager, Freelance at Kayros Games
The first social network that rewards its users:
- For the launch of Kayros World, we are looking for talents to optimize the strategy of advertisers looking to grow their social media audience.
- As part of the Marketing & Sales team, Kayros Games is looking to hire a remote, part-time Social Media Manager to join the Nigerian team.
What You Will Do
- Design and plan quests on social media for Kayros advertisers. A Kayros quest is a list of paid tasks completed by members of the Kayros community to boost the audience of brands, artists, local businesses, or e-commerce sites. Rewards are in crypto or Euro.
- Manage relationships with advertisers.
- Manage partnerships with social media agencies.
- Work closely with the marketing team to review all content and ensure they align with the brand’s strategy and guidelines.
- You are not afraid to think outside the box to come up with new quests. You don’t hesitate to challenge norms, put yourself out there, and create bold and fun quests.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of social media and trends (especially Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, and TikTok).
- You are familiar with the types and styles of content that perform well on different platforms.
- You have previously managed social media accounts on behalf of clients.
- Independent, you can undertake tasks on your own and deliver high-quality work remotely.
- Good understanding of pop culture and new social trends (e.g TikTok, Instagram) across various African markets.
- Curious and versatile, you are able to efficiently and accurately complete tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech startup environment.
- Knowledge of Web3.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.