Website Konga Nigeria
Social Media Executive at Konga Nigeria, Suitably Qualified applicants should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Konga Nigeria
Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Social Media Executive at Konga Nigeria
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (i.e. Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to create their Konga Pay Account and send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those who follow the above application instructions will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com