Website PalmPay Limited
Social Media Manager at PalmPay Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at PalmPay
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid Level
Social Media Manager at PalmPay Limited
- We’re looking for an experienced Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Docking with advertising and marketing agencies to reach cooperation. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics. Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout). Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Responsible for community operations, organizing and planning activities, promoting user interaction, tracking promotion effects, analyzing data and continuing to optimize.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field is preferred
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Cashier and bookkeeping APP work experience is preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit transsnetfinancial.applytojob.com.