Website Tybitx Services International Limited
Tybitx Services International Limited ("Tybitx") provides Human Resource professional services in Transition Management; we are positioned to enable organisations achieve their mission through innovative strategies; we believe that sustainable focus while creating change must have healthy results for an organisation. We offer our clients a combination of competence and experience. Our fundamental purpose lies in our mantra: People, Processes and Partnerships: Our company is firmly rooted in continuous learning through initiated (for organisations) and self-applied (our team development) programmes. All activities of our company are undertaken in direct complement of the strategic intent of the requesting organisation or individuals. This means our clients only receive the kind of service they require while we push to satisfy plus (+) more.
Social Media Manager at Tybitx Services International Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager at Tybitx Services International Limited
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must live within Lekki Phase 1.
N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org