Software Project Management Assistant at eHealth4everyone, Interested candidates should apply. Click for more jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Title: Software Project Management Assistant
Software Project Management Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- We are looking for a Software Project Management Assistant who will ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope while working remotely with little or no supervision.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user-defined requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- Minimum of one-year working experience as a project assistant manager.
- Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.