Website Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner
Quality Specialist at Saro Agrosciences Limited, Qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Quality Specialist at Saro Agrosciences Limited
- The Quality Specialist is responsible for ensuring product quality in manufacturing and supply Chain from factory.
- He/she will oversee quality inspection, measurement, or monitoring of inbound raw and packaging materials, in processing (formulation and packaging lines), post-production, and release to the distributors (and beyond, where necessary).
- He/she will lead the team in ensuring regulatory issues are attended to when required, towards maintaining the desired quality culture.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Quality Management System Ensuring the consistent application of the organization’s Quality Management System by implementing and enforcing the quality system in a sustainable manner, resolving all Supply Chain-related Quality issues in the Distribution Centres (DCs) and preventing all forms of breaches.
- Quality Audit Implementing Quality auditing programme for all manufacturing and supply Chain facilities by controlling and managing the programme, assessing the performance of the quality system, and reporting its effectiveness to management, proposing actions for improvement, and ensuring the auditing programme is in line with Market/Business Unit requirements. Anchor quality risk assessment and audits- Supplier and/or Customer auditing schemes.
- Specifications and Standards Sample, inspect, and test incoming raw and packaging materials against set standard specifications.
- Establish and compile quality specifications and standards for new raw and packaging materials properties.
- Revise specifications and standards where there is non conformance or inconsistency in result.
- Analytical Testing Ensure timely and efficient formulated product sample coordination and delivery to the laboratory for testing.
- Carry out requisite physicochemical analysis of samples in a timely and reliable manner for accurate result. In-process quality assurance Supervise formulation simulation, trial, and optimization.
- Liaise with formulation unit supervisor for formulation training involving process sequence, crisis resolution, and process optimization. Will champion quality inspection on production lines while monitoring trends and arrest deviations or defects just in time.
- Documentation and reporting Ensure consistent documentation and review of daily quality report, weekly and quarterly quality review with little or no supervision.
- Quality Circle Initiate technical quality meeting with field sales representative and executive to drive customer complaint resolution and satisfaction.
- Provide trainings for company wide quality control sensitization. Regulatory Affairs and
- Accreditation Liaise with the regulatory and compliance unit in preparation for third party inspection, providing necessary documents and information for products registration, ensure that all procedures are documented, implemented, and then reviewed periodically. Plans and prepare the plants for accreditation exercises.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a relevant field such as pure and applied or analytical chemistry, industrial chemistry, chemical engineering. Msc. degree will be an edge.
- 3 – 4 relevant years of experience in a similar role in an preferably agrochemical manufacturing/FMCG/processing company.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Exceptional control of MS Word, excel, powerpoint, and other computer tools.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.