Website Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited
Civil / Steel Structure Engineer at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited, Interested Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Sinoma
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is the subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Ltd whose senior company is CNBM Group. Sinoma Nigeria is mainly responsible for project management and services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and West Africa. Scope of business includes but not limited to Fabricating, Industry Constructional Engineering, Civil Constructional Engineering etc..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Steel Structure Engineer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 5 Openings
Civil / Steel Structure Engineer at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited
- Responsible for civil and structural design and engineering.
- Develop narrative specifications (Program of Requirements) that defines the technical requirements to be adopted. This in close collaboration with the Client, Architect and the Project Manager.
- Extensive experience in engineering with concrete (in situ/prefab) and steel structures.
- Extensive experience with Industrial projects (like production of cement plants, building material) and related facilities.
- Experience in projects for Multinational Clients is preferred.
- Carry out civil/structural (concrete and steel) design & engineering including drafting and detailing.
- Develop structural design calculation reports.
- Liaise with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and assessment of results (soil samples and in-situ tests).
- Undertake structural and technical studies including site investigations.
- Compile project specifications and supervising tendering procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status/progress report.
- Prepare technical proposals.
- Ensure quality compliance on the project and incorporate HSE criteria in the civil/structural.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- 4-6 years working experience.
- COREN registered and/or any other relevant certification.
- Good knowledge of the use of various software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Staad Pro, Scale, Orion, etc.
- Good knowledge of industrial type of projects.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Certified to sign off structural designs.
- Age: 27-35 years.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org