Website ENGIE Energy Access Nigeria
Stock Control Officer at ENGIE Energy Access Nigeria, Qualified Candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more jobs at ENGIE
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions providers in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners to access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable instalments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Control Officer
Location: Dakwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Stock Control Officer at ENGIE Energy Access Nigeria
- ENGIE Energy Access is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Stock Control Officer with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- This position is an important role within the Customer Experience Department in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of providing a world-class customer service experience in the sectors of renewable energy.
- This role requires an individual to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with direct interaction with customers, inventory management, and providing after-sales service support (both technical and non-technical) to existing EEA customers with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities Key Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
- Attract new and existing customers to the Point of Sale
- Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA inventory to and from the Point of Sale
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center Associate Deliverables and Activities
- Provide an exceptional experience to ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine the best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after-sales service process Provide accurate product information to customers
- Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) to allocated Points of Sale (POS)
- Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
- Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and any damaged swap stock back to EEA HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
- Ensure accurate and high-quality information is added to EEA data systems.
- Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
- Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
- Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- The candidate should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Critical thinking skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with using Microsoft Office packages, and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets, Docs and Slides etc. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com