Website IT Horizons Limited
IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions. Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shape tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment to delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
Strategy and Research Officer at IT Horizons Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at IT Horizons
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy & Research Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Strategy and Research Officer at IT Horizons Limited
- To ensure the availability of data and insights for validating and articulating IT Horizons & Zojatech’s business planning strategy, competitive focus and growth plans through research, analysis and initiation of improvement solutions and monitoring of the development, update and implementation of strategic policies
- Drives the formulation and implementation of IT Horizons & Zojatech’s corporate strategy reflected in the departmental objectives, budgets and annual plans and communicates effectively to all staff and stakeholders.
- Align departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy
- Provides strategic insights and blueprints for validating and articulating IT Horizons & Zojatech’s business direction, objectives, competitive focus and operational plans.
- Coordinates the development, update and implementation of company-wide policies.
- Provides high-level strategic, planning and policy advice to the Group Managing Director, Executive management team and Board on all matters affecting the future business operations, capacity and sustainability of the services provided by the organization.
- Develop, direct and control the strategic and operational planning frameworks and planning outcomes for the organization in the short, medium and long term
- Coordinates collection and analysis of data on trends and developments in the economy and business environment to enable leadership to make informed business decisions on investments, new projects and products, and operational growth plans.
- Coordinates timely preparation of business and operational strategies and plans across all business units and functional departments of the Company to ensure the achievement of set business objectives and corporate goals.
- Organize research on emerging customer preferences or demands and advise management accordingly.
- Determine and develop business models and operational blueprints to enable effective management of the Company’s business operations.
- Provide guidance to Heads of Departments and coordinate timely preparation of annual budgets across the business.
- Monitors, evaluate and report on the performance of the departments and business units and advise management on areas of improvement and action plans.
- Monitors and periodically update IT Horizons & Zojatech’s business and operational plans and ensure that planned activities are implemented successfully.
- Builds effective working relationships and collaborates with Business Unit Heads and other Executives to produce recommendations on policies, strategic issues and new business initiatives.
- Develops corporate programs and budgets to support the delivery of the current and emerging objectives of the Company.
- Minimum of a First Degree in any Social or Management Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org