Website Natlong Oil & Gas Services Limited
Technical Support Executive (NYSC) at Natlong Oil & Gas Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil and Gas Jobs
Natlong Oil and Gas Services Limited (hereinafter referred to as NATLONG) is a wholly indigenous company incorporated in Nigeria (RC: 902596) under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 2004 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Natlong philosophy is to provide world-class products and services at competitive prices to our clients. Also, Natlong as a multi-disciplinary company is focused on delivering quality goods and services to global oil and gas industry standards and best practices at competitive prices with health, safety, and environmental risks reduced as low as is reasonably practicable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Executive (NYSC)
Location: Ikosi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Technical Support Executive (NYSC) at Natlong Oil & Gas Services Limited
- The Technical Support Executive is responsible for providing technical support to the MD in technical documentation, business development activities and provides general office administrative support
- Administer and control required documentation
- Maintain a complete register of all company’s document
- Assist in the development of 3rd party documentation
- Tender preparation and development
- Develop marketing and sales plan
- Identify marketing opportunities and customer requirement
- Register the company as a vendor with new clients
- Support the MD in business process improvement
- Maintain office records
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- Plan and arrange for logistics support for company’s operation.
- OND or HND in Business or Technical discipline.
- No experience required as training will be provided.
- A serving youth corp member is preferred
- Good technical report writing skills
- Marketing and good communication skills
- Very GOOD IT skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to details
- Good planning and organisation
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com