Website Proten International
System Store Officer at Proten International, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail. Click for more Jobs at Proten International
Job Title: System Store Officer
Location: Eleme, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
System Store Officer at Proten International
- Allocate locations to materials received
- Count materials at receipt section after inspection and acceptance.
- Bin materials in designated locations
- Delivery of MRV in the system
- Coordinate with materials handling officers for the delivery and location of heavy materials.
- Send a list of items returned for a system update.
- Check PO rate and invoice rate to ensure they are matching
- Delivery of chemical MRVs with lot numbers
- Ensure the location of materials without blocking the gangways
- Submit delivered MRVs for Manager’s approval
- Generate pending inspection reports from time to time
- Ensure MRVs approved for payment are sent to receiving.
- Any other job that will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in any Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a store environment
- Excellent knowledge in computer software usage – Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication both oral and writing
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Teamwork with the ability of multi-tasking
- Knowledge of engineering materials
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.