Website eStream Networks Limited
eStream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated to providing various services for commercial and public enterprises regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology, and Radio Communication systems.
Talent Administrator at eStream Networks Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Administrator
Employment Type: Full time
Talent Administrator at eStream Networks Limited
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Talent Administrator.
- The Talent Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that employee life-cycle processes are executed efficiently, human resources policies are complied with, and administrative tasks related to new hires, transfers, promotion, and discipline are carried out.
- They will work closely with the HR department and managers to handle all aspects of employee relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Proven experience as a Talent Administrator or similar role
- Understanding of applicable HR policies and procedures
- Well-developed organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
- Adeptness in the use of HR software and Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and Word)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com