Website Stransact Chartered Accountants
Tax Manager at Stransact Chartered Accountants, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
‘Stransact Partners’ is the correspondent firm of the RSM International Network in Nigeria. RSM is the leading firm in the provision of professional services to the middle market globally and Stransact is positioned to work for RSM’s global clients in Nigeria. RSM is the 6th largest network of global accounting firms by revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Tax Manager at Stransact Chartered Accountants
Table of Contents
- We are looking for individuals with a clear sense of purpose, who understand the responsibility they have to clients.
- In exchange, we offer the tools you need to achieve your potential, through career support and a learning environment with opportunities for international secondments.
- Deliver the full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe.
- The individual will take responsibility for managing tax-related engagements for our numerous clients.
- Identify areas in tax processes such as tax provision and return preparations that require improvements and provide potential solutions to increase efficiencies for our clients.
- Provide high-quality tax advice to clients on a range of tax issues by using the appropriate research techniques and skills.
- Help clients mitigate risks, meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines, and realize business goals.
- Make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
- Establish/maintain long-term working relationships with clients.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through interesting and meaningful opportunities.
- Develop excellent client relationships and satisfaction through open communication and timeliness.
- Ability to travel based on client and business demands.
- Produce work for Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand clients’ needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters, communicate and agree on client needs and potential solutions with Partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division)
- 4 – 6 years of tax experience in one of the largest professional services firms
- An energetic and proactive attitude
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, and leadership ability
- A commitment to development in a tax technology environment
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Associate membership of a relevant professional body is a must (an ACA, ACCA, ACTI)
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communications and people skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
- Strong problem-solving, logic and reasoning capabilities
- At Stransact, we work collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them.
- We develop tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
A Career Path:
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- And career opportunities!
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working in a social and collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
31st August, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit stransact.com.