Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Associate, People Business Partner at Flutterwave, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Flutterwave
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, People Business Partner
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment type: Full-time
Department: People and Culture
Associate, People Business Partner at Flutterwave
- As an Associate, People Business Partner at Flutterwave as part of the People & Culture team, you will play a pivotal role in aligning our people strategies with the overall business objectives.
- You will act as a trusted advisor to our business leaders, providing strategic and operational HR support. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive employee engagement, talent development, and organizational effectiveness.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and act as a trusted advisor on all HR-related matters.
- Understand the business goals and provide strategic HR insights and solutions.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure effective recruitment strategies and practices.
- Participate in interviews and selection processes for key positions.
- Partner with managers to develop and implement performance management processes including goal-setting, performance evaluations, and development plans.
- Provide guidance on performance feedback, coaching managers on providing constructive feedback and recognition, and development plans.
- Handle managing employee relations issues, providing guidance and support to managers, including investigations, conflict resolution, and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct investigations and facilitate resolution of workplace conflicts.
- Support the maintenance of a positive and inclusive work environment.
Learning and Development:
- Identify training and development needs within the organization and assist in planning and coordinating relevant programs.
- Support the design and implementation of learning initiatives.
- Monitor and track employee development progress.
- Assist in managing organizational change and transformation initiatives.
- Support communication and implementation of changes.
People Policy and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with local labour laws and company policies.
- Stay updated on HR best practices and industry trends.
- Assist in the implementation of HR policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide guidance to employees and managers on HR-related matters.
Data and Reporting:
- Compile HR data and generate reports for analysis and decision-making.
- Assist in maintaining accurate HR records and documentation.
- Contributes to the improvement of Operational Efficiency within the teams by providing organizational support.
- Supports the implementation of HR processes throughout the employee life cycle in a seamless manner.
- Ensure that HR processes are simplified and administered efficiently.
- Providing user support for HRIS as required
- Contribute to workflow or process change and redesign and exhibit broader understanding of HR process/policies/guidelines.
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in HR roles, with a focus on business partnering.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, practices, and employment legislation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience supporting Tech teams is mandatory for one of the roles
- Knowledge of financial services and payment solution industry is critical
- Handling sensitive issues and counselling staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercially, culturally and diversity aware, high sensitivity to the social, economic and political environments
- High customer focus
- Knowledge of the company’s business
- Managing and implementing change
- Good planning, organization and analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Fast learner, proactive, agility to function in a fast changing innovative environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.