Website Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Technical Assistant to Senior Management at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at Myrtle Management
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client has grown to be one of Nigeria’s foremost 100% indigenous Marine Logistics Service Provider, offering Ship Management services, Private Maritime Security, and Logistics Support.
They are recruiting a confident, dynamic and result-oriented professional to join their team on a journey of expansion both locally and internationally in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to Senior Management
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Technical Assistant to Senior Management at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
- The successful candidate will pursue a career in a high performing, professional and result-driven environment.
Provide both administrative and technical support to a member of the senior management team. This will include
- Filing, scanning, and composing correspondences
- Data entry (maintaining information/data and activities)
- Making travel arrangements and ordering supplies
- Organizing meetings, scheduling appointments, booking conference rooms where necessary
- Preparing presentation slides for meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Meet and greet guests / visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries on behalf of the principal
- Conducting research and writing up papers on topics provided by principal
- Sitting in meetings and taking minutes as well as following up any action points.
- International Master’s Degree
- First Class or Second class upper
- Engineering or Law degree preferred
- Between the age of 25-30
- Technologically Savvy (Proficiency with a wide range of computer applications such Microsoft Office Suites and database systems)
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Business Acumen
- Single Female
- Willing to Travel.
Competitive along with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments may be required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.