Website Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
Brainshare Technologies and Sevices Nigeria Limited is an Internet Service Provider via fiber optic cable located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Technical Support Trainee at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Trainee
Location: Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah Axis – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Technical Support Trainee at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
- Assist in developing, designing & implement workflows for infrastructureconfiguration, back –up & management.
- Develop solutions that drive the success of our network.
- Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports.
- Leverage networking tools to identify & mitigate networks anomalies.
- Ensure stable & reliable ISP network services.
- Monitors the network performance on daily basis.
- Handles & coordinates network trouble shooting & fault analysis.
- Manages deployment & maintenance of network monitoring, analysis & reporting tools.
- Manages installation of network hardware & software.
- Contribute to design & enhancement of the Company datacentre infrastructures.
- Manages outages bridges, compose detailed shift and outage reports to Management.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward Customers at all times.
- Manage large incoming calls from Customers.
- Responding promptly to Customer inquiries.
- Identify and assess Customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Communicating with Customers through various channels e.g email, sms and phone call etc.
- Acknowledging and resolving Customer complaints.
- Knowing the company services inside and out so that you can answer questions easily.
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keeping records of Customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing prompt feedback on the efficiency of the Customer service process.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications
Job Holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering Or Computer Engineering from reputable higher institution.
- A focussed, self-motivated Network Engineer with creative flair who will bring Network strategies to life.
- An Engineer passionate about Network Strategies that thrives on delivering exciting performance and content.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional Network – Strategies/Solutions execution, reporting and evaluation.
Demand on the Job:
- Must have 1 year cognate experience in Network Engineering from software & telecommunications related organisation especially ISP firm.
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Require to work weekends and in shifts (Day/Night).
- Applicants must reside on the Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah axis.
N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover note to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit brainshare.ng .