Website Tek Experts
Tek Experts Microsoft LEAP Apprenticeship Programme 2022, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Graduate Trainee Jobs
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that take intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Microsoft LEAP Apprenticeship Programme
Requisition ID: 5740
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Technical Support
Tek Experts Microsoft LEAP Apprenticeship Programme 2022
Table of Contents
- We’re looking for women who are enthusiastic about tech and would like to build a career in the technology industry.
- The Microsoft Leap Apprenticeship Programme’s mission is to recruit, develop and upskill unconventional talent for employability into the technology industry worldwide.
- As part of our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion drive, we are creating more opportunities for female engineers to launch their careers through the LEAP Apprenticeship.
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast.
- If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
This role will:
- Serve as a single point of contact for customers, gathering information needed to resolve cases, setting expectations, and delivering guidance on resolutions while a technical team works to resolve critical system issues.
- Assign appropriate severity level, category, priority, and team to each incident.
- Manage the end-to-end customer case lifecycle to ensure incidents are resolved accurately and timely, proactively following up and engaging with the customer.
- Collaborate and seek guidance from technical engineers, subject matter experts, and other team members to validate your approach, escalating to higher-level technical support as needed.
- Maintain documentation for all cases, including queries, process steps, resolutions consistent with commitments, and prescribed protocols, always protecting confidential and sensitive information.
In this role:
- A Bachelor’s or HND degree is required, in any discipline. Computer Science / IT-related coursework is an advantage.
- At least 6+ months of professional technical experience after degree completion are required, e.g., internship.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps programme.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Passion for technology and learning is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Solutions such as Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, and M365 is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.tek-experts.com.