Telemarketing Representative at Darey.io, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Remote Jobs
Darey.io is a DevOps virtual learning Bootcamp. In the Darey.io social learning program, you will take your knowledge and certifications and apply them to solve real problems. You may start with little or no IT knowledge but, after completing 30 hands-on projects, you are as good as other engineers with 3 years in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketing Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Telemarketing Representative at Darey.io
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representatives to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
What You’ll Do
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the techical team when needed
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience as telemarketing representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English.
What You’ll Gain
- Work from anywhere
- Learn from the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from various countries.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.