Website PalmPay Limited
Telesales Representative at PalmPay Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at PalmPay
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Contracted to Full Time
Level: Entry Career
Telesales Representative at PalmPay Limited
- Palmpay is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective Telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The primary goal is to help Palmpay grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- B.Sc / BA in relevant fields of study.
- Proven experience as Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales target preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Excel, CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
N50,000 (Gross) + N20,000 (KPI Bonus).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit transsnetfinancial.applytojob.com.