Website Data & Scientific Inc
Telesales Representatives at Data & Scientific Inc, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Data & Scientific Inc.
Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. In Nigeria, DataSci Limited is servicing major national organizations in both the private and public sectors of the economy. Some of the largest and successful public sector application software implementations in Nigeria were undertaken by DataSci Limited. That tradition of commitment to excellence continues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Job Code: NJSLS0521
Employment Type: Contract
Telesales Representatives at Data & Scientific Inc.
- The Telesale and Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for growing and servicing our client base to increase revenue primarily through new business development generated via cold calls, outbound sales calls (typically a minimum of 50 cells per day) selling in-house products and services, identifying and liaising with social media companies and partners to promote the company’s product and services.
- Prospect and develop accounts by researching local business readiness to transition to online operations by utilizing social media, digital products and other sources. Some outside sales activities are normal to our telesales operations.
- The telesales personnel has the responsibility to support the marketing team in the corporate marketing activities to definitely understand our marketing collaterals.
- In addition, the telesales personnel will provide support and participate in marketing events, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Work with the senior sales and marketing team to produce literature promoting the company, the products and services.
In addition to being a positive team player, an energetic individual with a relentless drive and perseverance the following are the minimum competencies required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- One to three years of related work experience
- Very strong customer focus with excellent sales presentation skills and Good knowledge of marketing principles
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Demonstrable presentation skills using PowerPoint.
- Minimum four years of experience in sales and two of which must be in the IT industry.
Remuneration / Compensation
- DataSci will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to the successful candidates.
- The position is on a salary plus commission basis with performance incentives over and above commissions. The salary will be industry competitive but based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and Identity management products grows your net compensation In the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount.
- Three weeks annual vacation – Four weeks for senior personnel.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should select and complete the online forms for the job position they wish to apply for using the job code assigned to the position.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- The system will not process applications that do not meet the stated requirements. Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For support with the site please contact: 08111113255.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasci.net.