Website Dragnet Solutions Limited
Test Center Administrator at Dragnet Solutions Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Dragnet
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Test Centre Administrator
Test Center Administrator at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Table of Contents
- The Test Center Administrator (TCA) will serve as the face of Dragnet in our Prometric centre.
- The position requires TCAs to manage the exam processes by verifying candidate identification, monitoring exams, and maintaining strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test centre policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test centre at all times
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in any discipline
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing).
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view the testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enrol and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test centre provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test centre from misconduct.
- Working days/hours(s): Monday-Friday, 8a.m-5pm.
- Must be willing to work on specific Saturdays.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit e-recruiter.ng.