Website The Guardian Nwespaper
The Guardian is an independent newspaper, established in 1983 for the purpose of presenting balanced coverage of events, and of promoting the best interests of Nigeria. It owes allegiance to no political party, ethnic community, religious or other interest group. Its primary commitment is to the integrity and sovereignty of the Federation of Nigeria, and beyond that to the unity and sovereignty of Africa.
The Guardian Newspaper Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Guardian Newspaper Job Recruitment
Job Title: Illustrator
- 3-5 years professional graphic experience with relevant, modern software.
- Previously worked as an illustrator
- Must be a creative thinker and innovative
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Title: Video Editor
- Software knowledge
- Adobe Premiere
- News editing as well as feature programmes
- Must be a creative thinker with storytelling skills and thorough knowledge of timing and continuity
Job Title: Audio Operator
- 2-3 years experience in similar capacity at a studio
- Knowledge of various sound engines and consoles
- Understanding of pre-production set-up Good English and communication skills
Job Title: Producer / Host
- Ability to write scripts, preview and produce programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in the pre and pro video production process with 2-3 years practical experience
- Ability to co-ordinate with video editors, sound and graphics team
Job Title: Presenter
- Experienced, well-presented male or female
- Excellent, eloquent presentation skills
- Previous experience in Radio, TV or Media production
- Energetic and willing to work during flexible hours
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit guardian.ng .