Website Tantalizers Plc
Tantalizers Plc is a fast food company in Nigeria with a network of quick-service restaurants and outdoor catering businesses. The company produces a wide variety of quality products to eat in restaurants or for takeaways. This includes oven-baked pastries such as meat pies, chicken pies, Tanta rolls and beef rolls. Tantalizers Africana produces food with a rich indigenous culinary culture including African soups such as ogbono, egusi, efori-iro and edikaing-kong. Other dishes produced at Tantalizers Africana include porridge yam, pottage beans, ofada rice, plantain, stock fish, cowleg and moin-moin. Tantalizers Breakfast offers special breakfast deals ready as early as 7h30. Tantalizers Ice cream is a range of mouth-watering soft-scoop ice creams and hard ice lollies. Tantalizers Bread is marketed under the Sunshine Bread brand. Tantalizers Cakes include a selection of cakes for celebrations which are customised on customer’s instructions. The company also produces an excellent choice of Chinese meals. Its catering division provides event catering services for private and corporate events as well as catering for industrial sites. Tantalizers Plc has 54 outlets located in the major towns and cities of Nigeria. Its head office is in Lagos, Nigeria.
Junior & Trainee Auditor at Tantalizers Plc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior & Trainee Auditor
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Junior & Trainee Auditor at Tantalizers Plc
- Ensures that internal control documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure compliance to organization processes, procedures and policies
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including asset tags to ensure the safeguard of the company
- Track cash advance for unnecessary delay in retirement
- Create and maintain an error log closed register to ensure that all identified documentation errors are corrected and closed
- Review Imprest and relate with stores for any irregularities when necessary
- Conduct a periodic physical verification of stock assets monthly
- Vouch and verify all payment vouchers for approval completeness and accuracy
- Supervise the receipts of goods from suppliers and certify the GRN
- Review of administrative operations (Admin and Maintenance)
- Ensure that all necessary corrections are effected, vouchers are properly authenticated
- Prepaid expense retirement review
- Due diligence and pricing review
- Ensure that all internal control registers are updated and closed daily
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the HOD
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND / NCE / HND and B.Sc in Accounts, Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Training shall be provided.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Females & males are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org