Website Workforce Group
Transaction Officer at a Foremost Microfinance Bank – Workforce Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Ibis
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Officer
Transaction Officer at a Foremost Microfinance Bank – Workforce Group
- The Transaction Officer is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and maintaining the customers of the bank.
- He/she is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Marketing or any relevant field
- Prior experience as a Transaction Officer in a financial institution
- 1-3 experience in marketing in a Microfinance Bank, Commercial Bank or any financial sector
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
N80,000 – 120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com