Website Black Pen
Treasurer at Black Pen, Qualified persons can apply. Click for more Jobs
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based company is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all. Whilst driving business through technology.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasurer (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Treasurer at Black Pen
- This dynamic company is looking to hire a Treasurer. Are you an experienced Treasurer with insight into the world of Fintech? Someone who understands crypto and the blockchain space?
- Keep clear records of all OTC trades with what account was debited/credited, volume and revenue calculations.
- Manage all reconciliations of trades.
- Oversee and lead our team of finance professionals responsible for treasury operations.
- Manage operations and liquidity management strategies.
- Asset- Liability management.
- Balance sheet management.
- Liquidity monitoring and report sharing.
- Drive strategic initiatives.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with banks.
- Develop and execute bank strategies.
- Design and implement solutions and recommend plans and technology for optimization purposes.
- Provide technical and financial expertise.
- Create scalable workflows and implement company-wide treasury processes
- Manage offshore resources, activities, and relationships and discover and initiate potential new relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Finance, Business, or any of the related fields.
- CTP certification preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in Treasury; middle office in a trading desk preferred
- Knowledge of the Crypto Industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ambitious and self-starting
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions in the financial environment.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Salary + Benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.