Website SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Turbine Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Title: Turbine Supervisor (H/F)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Type of Contract: International Contract
Turbine Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Be responsible/ and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors .
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- Minimum of 10 years or more
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.,
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promoting diversity. This position is open to people with disabilities
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.