UI / UX Designer (Hybrid) at Talentsquare, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
At TalentSquare (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organisational culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them, we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our clients understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Contract
UI / UX Designer (Hybrid) at Talentsquare
Table of Contents
- Talentsquare is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our rapidly expanding team and help bring our services to a whole new audience.
- You’ll be working closely with our design and product teams to help provide an application that matches the project’s vision and values.
- We are a small team of engineers, developers, and technology innovators.
- You will work alongside developers to design requirements, code, and thoroughly test solutions for the Finance, Logistics, Healthcare & Professional service industry.
- You will get the opportunity to develop on some of the latest technologies and integrate with various systems.
- We welcome innovative and motivated individuals who want to be a part of a close-knit team of dedicated professionals.
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centred
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
N400,000 – N450,000 Net Monthly.
- Paid leave
- Working and owning impactful projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.