Website uLesson Education Limited
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by expertsin education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing studentswith a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider. Our product is aimed at delivering better learning outcomes for students across Africa, as well as improving their performance in national and international examinations.
uLesson Education Limited Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
uLesson Education Limited Job Recruitment
Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will be responsible for participating in the development and maintenance of all our Web applications.
- This will include the web client for our EdTech platform, company websites, back-office and general tooling.
- You will be working in cross-functional teams focused on continuous improvement, collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of high-quality products.
- Promote high standards to build well-tested and highly scalable systems.
- Collaborate with the product, design and backend teams to implement new features and build on existing ones.
- Build well-tested and highly scalable applications and microservices.
- Embrace and promote team best practices and ways of working.
- Always implement features with user experience and data tracking in mind.
- Take ownership of your own performance, by understanding goals for the team, sprints, and yourself.
- Work closely with Product, QA and DevOps teams to manage backlogs and hit ‘team defined’ deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve impediments and technical challenges, under the supervision of Principal
- Engineer and Technical Manager.
- Be vocal about ways to improve our own performance and processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Senior Frontend Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in typescript and React development.
- Solid understanding of node microservices and close interaction with DevOps for its maintenance.
- Solid understanding of TDD or general testing principles.
- Capacity to work independently and asynchronously from Product team without affecting delivery or quality of code.
- Ability for context switching.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit graduatejob.com.ng.