Website Dunn and Braxton Limited
Underwriting Support Officer at Dunn and Braxton limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is one of the leading Insurance firms in Nigeria with locations across different states in Nigeria. They provide life insurance business and non-life Insurance business services to Organizations and Private individuals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Underwriting Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Underwriting Support Officer at Dunn and Braxton Limited
- We are seeking to hire an Underwriting Support Officer who will be responsible for providing additional support to the Underwriter in determining whether clients can qualify for insurance policies, products or other financial services.
- Communicating with clients to get the necessary information, such as gathering credit history and other relevant background information to complete the screening process and other related transactions.
- Reviewing and gathering financial and statistical information.
- Provide additional support to the underwriter in determining whether clients can qualify for insurance policies or other financial services.
- Organizing and arranging loan approval packages.
- Resolve problems by referring to policies, procedures and standards.
- Screen renewals and escalate issues with client’s account to Underwriters.
- Offer a high level of customer service while interacting with clients.
- Extend technical underwriting support for team members.
- Compile data and conduct routine tasks to support Underwriters.
- A good First Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Cognate experience as an Underwriting Support Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good business writing and communication skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and pay attention to details.
NGN78,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org