Website Uni Technology Nigeria Limited
Uni Technology Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Uni Technology Nigeria Limited, a company that provides financial services to the public, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances.
- They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN,ACCA,ACA) is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant( with 3-5 year working experience)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
N150,000 – N180,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Financial Research Specialist
Employment Type: Part-time
- In charge of user experience research of financial service providers in Egypt, Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, etc.
- Follow the provided instructions and ensure that all important details in the process are duly recorded by screenshots or screen videos.
- A report of each targeted application should be concluded after experiencing and recording.
- Local citizens and mother language spoken from Egypt, Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, as well as proficiency in English.
- Familiarity with local financial service providers and related service providers.
- Good communication skills and result-oriented.
- Negotiable Salary: $400-500 USD / Month, $100-125 USD / Week, $20-25 USD / Day.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org