Website CSS Tech Hub
Unity 3D Programmer at CSS Tech Hub, Interested persons should Apply. Click for more Jobs at CSS Tech Hub
CSS Bookshop has been at the forefront of book supply in Nigeria for over 150 years providing the missing link in getting relevant books to readers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unity 3D Programmer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Unity 3D Programmer at CSS Tech Hub
Table of Contents
- We are looking for a talented Unity 3D Programmer to join our design team to create and deliver projects in the VR, AR & MR space.
- As a Unity 3D Programmer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- The candidate MUST share a portfolio that highlights the capability of the individual. We will require portfolio decks to be made in PPT (or another similar presentation tool) with videos, images and explanatory text. Please mention details pertaining to the projects shared by you.
- Plan and implement functionalities.
- Transform design specifications into product functions. Yet, most of the times, design projects with the team.
- Communicate with team members and update Snr. Management regularly.
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline to enhance and better the output.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code come up with a mechanism to do this and implement it.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs.
- B.Sc or M.Sc qualification in Design, Games-related or Technical field is a plus.
- Needs to know scripting-based shader writing.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Should understand texturing and know HDRP and URP pipeline along with their caveats in Unity 3D.
- Experience working as a Unity Programmer.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to work in cross-platform environments (Windows, iOS, Android).
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Good troubleshooting skills. Keen attention to detail.
- Experience in developing VR and AR project is a plus.
- Experience with 3D Software and AltSpace VR is a plus.
- Unity 3D, C#, MS VB, C++, Python, Java.
- Amicable personality to be able to work as part of a team.
- Needs to have good communication skills that will enable working with client teams directly as well. Therefore, good command over the English and Hindi language is mandatory.
- Should have a good understanding of the role and self-motivated enough to be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Should have knowledge of headset hardware architecture as well as knowledge of caveats in delivery platforms like the web and mobile.
- Be able to anticipate and plan for the 3D artists so as to streamline the project pipeline at the onset of projects.
- People management skills, in order to train and mentor others, will be a Plus.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com