Website Moniepoint Incorporated
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale. Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
Field Verification Officer (Jigawa) at Moniepoint Incorporated, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Verification Officer
Location: Ringim/Kazaure, Jigawa
Job type: Contract
Field Verification Officer (Jigawa) at Moniepoint Incorporated
- As a Field Verification Officer, you would be responsible for carrying out different kinds of field verifications leveraging on your experience and our standard operating procedures to help in identifying and eliminating potential default red flags prior to the disbursement of a loan facility or in verification of general KYC information of customers, employees or any other relevant parties.
- You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources at the various verification locations in order to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of the information being verified.
- You should be very creative, meticulous and observant, collecting any data outside of the standard required information that may be relevant to the verification in question.
- You are expected to work with the highest integrity as any falsified information provided during verification would be considered fraud and the relevant legal processes would be initiated.
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers’ business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Ensure that all verifications are completed thoroughly, according to the standard operating procedures and within the specified timelines
- Physical visitation of locations to verify residential or business address information provided
- Physical visitation of other parties such as the loan guarantors, employee references and so on to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities and can easily be located if necessary
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate reports on daily verification activities
- Perform all other functions as may be assigned by a supervisor
- A minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any Business related discipline
- In-depth geographical knowledge of the local environment
- A minimum of 2 years experience in credit risk or field verification is an added advantage
- Must reside in Jigawa
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance
What we can offer you
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- An interview with the Hiring Team.
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.