Studio Photographer and Videographer Manager at Habmoniz, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Habmoniz
Habmoniz is a makeup, Beauty, Cosmetic & Personal Care Business. We also offer beauty training services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Photographer and Videographer Manager
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Studio Photographer and Videographer Manager at Habmoniz
- We are looking to hire an experienced individual who has both videography and photography skills exclusively for the Habmoniz Photo and Beauty studio.
- Setting up photographic equipment
- Taking pictures
- Editing and retouching images
- Choosing and setting up locations
- Reproducing and framing photographs
- Promoting their business (especially if self-employed)
- Researching and making contacts
- General administration.
Qualifications, Requirements & Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification with 4 – 7 years of work experience.
- Styling and/or product photography experience
- A perfectionist eye for detail and colour accuracy
- Moderate digital photography, lighting, photo editing, and composition skills
- Comfortable with shutter speed, aperture, and ISO adjustments
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Basic retouching/editing skills (liquify, lasso tool, spot healing, etc)
- Basic understanding of Mac OS and DSLR cameras
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and camera issues
- Contributes to and works well with teams
- Previous photo in-studio experience.
- Compose, stylize, and stage product shots, following a specific direction
- Standards in setting up lighting, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot with a high volume of images
- Export, organize and provide final images to a shared environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne to retouch images
- Cropping, Exposure, Background Removal, Color-Correction/Conversion
- Demonstrated ability to retouch with precision
- Deadline driven with an ability to prioritize production
- Takes pride in maintaining photo equipment and cleanliness of working studio
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and programs quickly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.