Website Vincintoire Limited
Vincintoire Limited Latest Jobs, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more jobs at Vincintoire
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Vincintoire Limited Latest Jobs
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Can you work with minimum supervision and have at least 2 – 4 years of experience in handling immigration matters?
- Are you a proactive female and passionate about meeting immigration needs?
- Are you creative with a problem-solving attitude?
- Do you have a good command of English, both writing and verbal?
- Do you have a good relationship with high schools?
- Candidate should have a clear understanding of study abroad ecosystem, and experience assisting students study in UK, USA , Canada and Australia.
Job Title: Furniture Sales Executive – B2B
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new and fresh strategies to respond to high-volume client concerns and meet budget guidelines.
- Analyze market needs, develop account strategies and convey to chief responsible personnel.
- Propose new products to clients using entire data sources to prepare and conduct optimum presentations.
- Identify account distribution and resolve void issues.
- Promote price point integrity and involve retail level -parity at headquarters.
- Contribute in proper product quantity enabling clients to retail profitably.
- Increase accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to given budget structure.
- Recommend main lifestyles and SKU’s through presentations before clients.
- Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
- Interact regularly with top ten accounts related to weekly selling, deliveries and stock availability.
- Develop relations between company and client following details to ensure quick response to identified problems.
- Recommend management routinely of tribulations and opportunities trying to resolve issues and improve growth prospects.
- Maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to ensure implementation of brand presence.
- Plan steadily and arrange work efficiently.
- Schedule advance working appointments and respond promptly.
- HND / B.Sc in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant subjects.
- 2 – 3 years experience in similar position.
- Ideal candidate must be relationship savvy, results oriented with good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org