Website Ascentech Services Limited
Warehouse Manager at Ascentech Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Store-Keeping & Warehousing
Warehouse Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- The person will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, data integrity and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, the person will ensure that all warehouse processes are running smoothly, efficiently, and promptly.
- Manage warehouse operations in compliance with policies and the vision of the company.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing and handling requirements.
- Maintain good and proper housekeeping management.
- Manage stock control and reconciliation as required.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices are maintained.
- Ensure absolute compliance with ERP software work procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience with at least 3 years at management level
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree qualification.
- FMCG /manufacturing experience is a must
- The person must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Knowledge of warehouse software especially sage 300 ERP
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management.
- Effective problem solver and Strong attention to detail.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org