Website Pinnah Foods Limited
Warehouse Manager at Pinnah Foods Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Pinnah Foods is a brand name of two major restauarant; The ice cream factory and Ying yang express.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reports To: General Manager
Warehouse Manager at Pinnah Foods Limited
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate record keeping and complete documentation to confirm stock levels and maintain proper inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to audit & compliance/ accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure that all materials received into the store meet the approved standards and specifications given by the company (e.g. size, quality, brand, expiration date etc)
- Ensure that requisitions are placed in a timely manner with procurement in line with given re-order levels to avoid stocking-out.
- Ensure compliance with given standards with regards to issuing of materials to outlets and central production.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure compliance of central production to given portioning standards (where applicable).
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Regular review of the store operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of expired products in line with given standards
- Ensure the store adheres to FIFO inventory management system.
- Notify management of any inventory or supply related problems.
- Ensure all supplies when received are properly and safely stored in accordance with best practice and HACCP standards.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and to ensure that store activities are carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Apply a physical classification system to items of similar nature, ensuring they are stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and effort in material handling.
- Maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issuedand other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled stock countsas and when required.
- Ensure the proper placement materials or items on racks, shelves, in accordance with HACCCP standards
- Ensure that all store records e.g.Inventory system, requisitions, delivery notes and bin cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all store officers are properly trained to follow given store standards.
- Performs other store related duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org