Website Rite Foods Limited
Warehouse Officer at Rite Foods Limited, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Rite Foods
Rite Foods Limited is a truly world-class, proudly Nigerian Foods and Beverages manufacturing company which began food production in March 2008. Our company is a major player in the sausage segment of the food industry and is gradually gaining market share in the soft drinks and energy drinks’ segment of the beverage industry in Nigeria.
Rite Foods Limited manufactures under high ethical standards and hygienic conditions to produce quality products that are fit for consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Warehouse Officer at Rite Foods Limited
- The ideal candidate will oversee the end-to-end process of raw materials and finished goods receipt, warehousing, issuance and inventory controls, based on global best practices, the best-in-class warehouse management practices and minimal inventory loss on account of warehouse storage, amongst others.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent Supply Chain, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Relevant professional certification in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Logistics, Warehouse / Inventory Management in a manufacturing environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional, dynamic and truly world-class team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of strategic business partners/leaders.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org