Website West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) Job Recruitment
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
- Responsible for the management, operations and success of the assigned store
- Ensure the store is operated in line with the Company’s culture, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Keep the store in order and clean.
- Take care of a sufficient inventory according to the company´s order system and inventory policy (no missing items, no excessive stock, fresh products).
- Ensure that all customers are approached in a friendly way.
- Ensure as little shrinkage as possible.
- Manage the personnel in the most efficient way.
- In order to stay ahead of competition, it is required to apply the principle of economy the maximum extent.
Specific Decisions and Responsibilities:
- The Store Supervisor performs all tasks of his Assistants (cleaning, unloading of pallets, working at the checkout, etc).
- Makes sure that all reports, cash and receipts are correct and complete.
- Makes sure all cashiers are well trained.
- Plans the schedule of his team including the holiday plans
- Plans the breaks of the staff.
- Suggests potential cashiers as Store Supervisor or Store Supervisor’s Deputies.
- Responsible for the final calculation and complete documentation at the end of the shift of each cashier.
- Is in charge of arranging correct money transfers to the bank.
- Is in charge of all cancellations of total receipt, complaints as well as returns from customers. If he judges that a customer complaint is suspicious or unjustified he reports the case to the Area Manager for decision.
- Checks the procedure at the check out
- Checks the deliveries from the Warehouse and direct suppliers and reports any delivery mistakes.
- Responsible for all books, reports and forms in the store.
- Decides on orders and order quantities
- Responsible for correct counting in case of physical inventories.
- Trains personnel for other stores in case required.
- Responsible for 100 % price label accuracy.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree
- 4 Years relevant work experience
- Physically fit to stand for hours and lift heavy items
- Lives within 30-45 minutes commute to the location.
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Associate
- Identifying Potential Clients: Conduct thorough market research to identify potential clients for the after-school tech program. Utilize industry-standard techniques to assess and understand the needs of the target audience.
- Developing Relationships: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, ensuring a high level of engagement. Employ established best practices to guide clients seamlessly through the enrollment process.
- Team: Work closely with the Communication team to align sales efforts with overarching marketing strategies. Provide substantiated insights and data from client interactions to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Attending Team Meetings: Actively participate in team meetings, adhering to professional standards of communication. Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members, contributing to a harmonized approach in achieving sales and marketing objectives.
- Educational Background: HND / B.Sc
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Skills
- Field Marketing Skills
- Knowledge of Edutech Programs or experience marketing business in the Edu-Tech space is an added advantage
- Communication Skills.
Job Title: Bartender
- Ensure the operations of the bar runs smoothly and efficiently
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve snacks and drinks when necessary
- Prepare Cocktails or Mocktails
- Plan and present the menu
- Mix ingredients and prep garnishes to prepare drinks on the menu
- Prepare and serve hot/cold beverages
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Staying up to date with trends in the Industry, and suggesting ways to improve services
- Proven work experience (minimum of 2 years) as a Bartender.
- Good appearance and hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of bar menu items and recipes (different types of beers and mixed drinks)
- Should have some experience making Mocktails/ Cocktails
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about fashion and has a proven track record of driving sales in-store and online.
- As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for increasing our company’s sales figures across all platforms.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and help shape the future of our brand.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org