Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Software Developer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited, qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Identification: 228
Software Developer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Design, develop and implement new Software Systems
- Provide innovative improvements to features and performance of existing Software Systems
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Software documentation
- Partake in user story writing workshops
- Participate in ideas generation workshops
- Design, write and execute automated tests
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Computing or related disciplines
- Minimum experience – Over 3 years experience in design and development solutions
- As part of the organization’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.