Website Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
Ambrose Alli University aims is to be a centre of excellence in teaching and research and in the total development of the individual person in tune with the socio-cultural environment and technological realities of a dynamic world.
Software Developer / Website Administrator at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer / Website Administrator
Location: Ekpoma, Edo
Software Developer / Website Administrator at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Responsible for the University web development and systems administrator.
- Keep all aspects of the website content/design fresh, backed-up, and fully functional 24/7.
- Modifying software to fix errors.
- Build and maintain systems that run devices and networks. Others develop applications that make it possible for people to perform specific tasks on computers, cellphones, or other devices.
- Programming Languages
- Hold a comprehensive understanding of the syntax and purpose of the most popularly used languages (Java, Python, R, HTML, CSS, C++, SAS, SQL, Tableau, among others).
- And any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Director and the University Management.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering (Software), or a Diploma of Information Technology.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable in other Nigeria Universities and as may be determined from time to time by Edo State Government through the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their Applications with 25 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied with photocopies of their certificates and relevant credentials to the Acting Registrar via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. The detailed Curriculum Vitae should include:
- Full names
- Place and date of birth
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- State of Origin/LGA
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Qualifications indicating dates/class and institutions, as well as other qualifications and distinctions.
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts.
- List of publications, patents, designs and so on.
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- GSM Number & e-mail Address.
Note: Applicants are required to state the names and addresses of their Referees who are to forward reports direct on their behalf to the Acting Registrar on or before the closing date.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com