Website Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Project Risk Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Amaiden Energy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Risk Engineer
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Work Cycle: Monday-Saturday
Project Risk Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Purpose & Accountabilities
- The purpose of the role is to support the Planning & Risk Lead and the project service leadership by providing project risk management expertise to deliver to our client the full benefits of pro-active project risk management & risk analysis for the successful delivery of the project as per FID promise.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain risk management system: Sound understanding of and ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative Risk Management tools and techniques.
- Perform Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis. Build simplified project cost & schedule risk models, map the Technical, Economic, Commercial, Organizational and Political (TECOP) parameters and Opportunity/Risk Register entries to the model elements, and quantify these impacts into duration / cost ranges. Assess and establish appropriate probability distributions for each element. Analyze the model output and develop overview presentation material to explain the Cost Schedule & Risk Analysis output to Project Leadership and Review teams.
- Develop overview reports of risk/opportunity status for management. Implement and manage risk management plans utilizing Company’s risk management standards.
- Maintain and manage risk registers. Present risk management status to the Project Leadership Team & generate monthly risk management reports.
- Interface with project team members to discuss and challenge risk status and close out references.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Master’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Certification as a Risk Management Professional is a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Project Risk Engineering role in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in facilitating risk / opportunity brainstorming workshops
- Proven experience with Project Risk Management database tools, e.g., EasyRisk, ARM etc. as well as Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis tools (Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), @RISK etc.)
- In depth understanding of Planning, Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on team work and the ability to interact with Senior Management levels
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles. PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
- Field experience in oil and gas midstream or downstream would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and verbally. Other foreign languages are an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.