Website Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Integrated Automotive Services Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Workshop Technical Administrator, Interested persons should apply. Click for more jobs at Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Job Title: Workshop Technical Administrator
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Abeokuta – Ogun
Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Integrated Automotive Services Limited is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one-stop- shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
Workshop Technical Administrator at Integrated Automotive Services Limited – Cross River and Ogun
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the workshop section; controlling the quality of repairs, preventive maintenance schedules and implementation of HSE standards from the workshop.
- Responsible for workshop performance and accountable for job flow in the workshop, including job scheduling and coordination of resources, (operational and human) in a bid to achieve workshop objectives.
- Responsible for taking the lead in strategizing workshop operations/projects and directing the activities of the workshop to ensure achievement of both long and short-term business objectives.
- Delegates responsibilities and supervises the work of the workshop team by providing technical expertise to drive maximum workshop from time to time
- Develops and nurtures a dynamic and competent workforce by embedding a robust performance-driven culture across the business.
- Acts as a key player in the analysis, development, and implementation of workshop plans and policies, ensuring organizational growth and targeting maximum profitability for the workshop.
- Provides strategic leadership in the pursuit of corporate objectives that are in line with workshop services mandates.
Requirements / Qualification
- Minimum of a BSC/HND certification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or Workshop Controller/Engineer/Manager.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.