Xamarin Developer (Remote) at Steer73, Qualified persons can apply. Click for more Jobs
The Steer73 team has been assembled with one objective in mind: to deliver world-class digital transformation. Since 2014 we’ve grown quickly and delivered a wide range of complex projects for blue-chip clients like DHL, Paddy Power and Chubb.
We emphasise technical excellence, repeatable process and long-term relationships with our clients. We’re commercially minded, our senior team have led high-growth startups or worked in a corporate environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Xamarin Developer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Xamarin Developer (Remote) at Steer73
Table of Contents
- Would you like to use Xamarin and .NET MAUI to build mobile apps that help transform some of the world’s largest organisations?
- At Steer73 we improve the performance of businesses and the lives of their people & customers, with technology.
- We might build a best-in-class mobile app so that our client can compete against 3rd party sellers, we might develop custom software to make warehouses run 5X more efficiently for a global logistics firm, or we might open up an entirely new sales channel for a 200-year-old company.
- The common theme? Our projects deliver real commercial impact.
- We are in the fortunate position of taking on new projects at a rapid pace. As such we are on the search for someone to join our team and help us deliver these projects.
- As a Xamarin Developer, you will work alongside backend and frontend (web) developers, other senior developers, and lead developers. You’ll be joining a team with a strong culture of support and knowledge-sharing, with plenty of opportunities to share your skills and experience and learn from others. You’ll work with the CTO and have direct contact with a wide range of stakeholders.
- As a fast-growing agency, it’s all-hands-on-deck. In addition to core development work, across one or two projects at a time, an average day could include project-scrums, technical / architecture discussions, code reviews, sprint planning, and estimation sessions. Typical work could include adding new features to existing products, delivering integrations with useful services, or tracking down an interesting issue.
- Joining an established but small team, you’ll enjoy an informal, friendly, and open culture that encourages everyone to contribute to our shared and mutual success.
- Working on a variety of client projects across different industries and sectors.
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable code.
- Writing unit, integration, and automated UI tests.
- Using pull requests to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Working with a product manager to agree to the scope and detail of user stories.
- Planning and estimating tasks for implementation.
- Working with DevOps and CI/CD tools to build, release and monitor apps.
- Understanding and addressing mobile app performance concerns.
- Staying up to date with security best practices and the secure software development lifecycle.
- Using and contributing to Steer73’s developer playbook to share knowledge.
- Iterating on Steer73’s tools, processes, and resources to drive continuous improvement.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- We are looking for a full-time Xamarin developer. You’ll be working with both Xamarin Forms and Xamarin IOS / Android, and we’ll be rolling out .NET MAUI after its release.
- You will be working in a team alongside our frontend (web, Angular) and backend (.NET) development teams.
- You’ll mainly work in a project team consisting of a product manager, QA lead, and UI/UX designer, under the guidance of a technical architect and product director.
- Competitive salary.
- Scheduled, regular promotion & pay-rise reviews.
- Structured career-development planning.
- All the tools you need to thrive in your position, including the latest tech.
- Fully remote role at a remote-first organisation. We know how to make remote work ‘work’.
- Flexible work policy, we ensure you have what you need to strike a positive work/life balance.
- Work alongside and learn from experts in their field.
- Location-agnostic. Career progression at Steer73 is based on merit, not geographic location.
- Gain cross-sector experience through working with multiple products.
- Join a culturally diverse and inclusive team
- Become an expert in Microsoft Stack Tech such as .NET core, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure Cloud services, etc.
- Join an organisation devoted to continuous improvement in everything we do.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.