Yoruba Tutor at Brighthat, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Brighthat
Brighthat – We are passionate about providing educational opportunities to learners of all ages by connecting then to the best tutors anywhere, anytime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Yoruba Tutor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
Yoruba Tutor at Brighthat
Table of Contents
About the Role
- We are looking for Yoruba (B. Ed, B.A, M. Ed) tutors who are passionate about imparting knowledge in ways that promote students’ understanding and achievement of their learning goals.
- The tutor will be a subject matter expert in teaching Yoruba language and has a proven record of excellent lesson delivery that has helped learners improve their interest in the subject with improved outcomes in Speaking and LIstening.
- We only work with vetted tutors who have successfully gone through a carefully designed 5- Step Assessment Process. Successful tutors will be taken through the BrightHat Training and Certification Program to teach students online globally.
- We recommend you only apply if you are available 4pm-8pmon weekdays and 10am – 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver Yoruba Language lessons to students of diverse age groups
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework/ assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
- Organize a teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- B.(Ed) / M(Ed) / B.Art in Yoruba Language, Linguistics or related course
- At least 3 Years experience teaching Yoruba Language in a primary/ secondary school
- In addition to specific required qualifications, candidates must have a good command of English & Yoruba, eloquence and must have good interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skill
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess excellent teaching skills
- Must be Presentable.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit mybrighthat.com.