Jobs at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is open for both graduates and undergraduates. Are you aspiring to work with Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc? Then these will be useful tips on how to go about the application for the jobs at IBEDC.
This guide will help you know what IBEDC is into, Latest Jobs to apply and how to apply for them. Also, Mistakes you should avoid and necessary requirements for a successful job application at IBEDC
About Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ekiti as well as some parts of Kwara, Kogi, and Niger states).
IBEDC is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Current Job Vacancies at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
|Job Vacancies||View Details and Apply|
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Job Recruitment
|Facility Officers||APPLY HERE|
How to Apply for Jobs at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
To apply for jobs at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, You should follow the steps below
- Click on the job position you are want to apply for, on the table above
- Read the job description to ascertain your qualification for the job, also you will be able to tailor our resume to fit in
- Apply for the job if qualified using the “Method of Application” on the post.
- Next, Follow our Twitter Handle for updated information about the job. Therefore, equipping for the next stage.
- You Can also see the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Portal for job openings and updates.
- Finally, Subscribe to our newsletter for more jobs at IBEDC
General Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc /HND or also a master in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills as well as relevant experience in the position
- Relevant Hard skills
Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying
- Avoid multiple applications as this might lead to disqualification of the application
- Key in the correct information about you and your qualification in your resume or other application documents
- Do not pay to get this job. Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc will never ask any applicant to pay. Also no payment for forms
- Follow the job till you get it. Avoid relaxing after you submit your application. Learn how to follow the job through.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Apply for Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment