Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment is one of the very competitive recruitment for graduates aspiring to work in a construction firm. However, we have decided to simplify this recruitment process to give an edge over competitiveness. In this guide, you do be learning a lot on Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment. Kindly read through carefully and follow the tips for a successful application on this recruitment.
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
The company success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of their employees. You can become part of our team and help in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals. Julius Berger offers opportunities in technical and commercial fields.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
10 Shettima A. Munguno Crescent
Utako 900 108 | Abuja FCT
Latest Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment
|Vacant Job Position(s)||View Details and Apply|
|Project Manager, Furniture and Interior Design||APPLY HERE|
Please note that all jobs on the table are actively open for application, Applicants are advised to read the job description and apply if qualified. Only fresh job open for application is published on the table.
How to Apply
To apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment kindly follow the steps below.
- Select the job you qualify for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link, this will direct you to the job post where you can properly apply for the job.
- Use the ” Method of Application” on the job description to apply for the job.
- Follow us on Tweeter to get the latest news about the recruitment
- You can also apply by visiting the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
General Requirements for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment
All applicants should note that the requirement for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment is strictly dependent on the job role they are hiring for. Here are some of the general requirements;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a Recognized Institution from any discipline.
- A Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Applicants Must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application. (Age Limit varies).
- Applicants must only apply ones, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Soft skills such as communication skills, Teamwork, Leadership, sales, analytic are of great importance.
- Relevant Hard skills will give applicants an edge
Salary Structure for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
On average, an employee in Julius Berger Nigeria Plc earns almost N200,000 per month. Although this salary might vary base on Job position and levels.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment