Jumia Nigeria Job Application Portal is open for candidates aspiring to work with Jumia at any level to apply. As we all know the recruitment process isn’t an easy one. Therefore, we have put up this guide to help you in the application process.
To apply right and stand the chance of being successful, one needs to read this guide carefully and apply it all.
In this guide, you will get to know the latest job openings at Jumia as well as how to apply for this jobs. But first lets understand what the organisation is into and their channel of business.
About Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC.
Latest Job Openings in Jumia Nigeria
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW JOB DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Human Resources Manager||APPLY HERE|
All Jobs on the table above are current job openings at Konga, Applicant should apply. we will only post recent jobs when updating.
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Job Application
To apply for any job openings in Jumia Nigeria, kindly follow the steps below
- From the table, select the job you wish to apply for
- Click on the “APPLY HERE” link to open up the job on the portal
- Read carefully the job description to determine if you are eligible for the job
- Use the “Method of Application” Which could be email address, website application portal or physical company address to apply.
- Join our Tweeter Community for recent updates about the job.
- Also, Subscribe to our mail newsletter for updates on this recruitment and other Jobs
Tips to Apply Rightly
Applicants should avoid the following mistakes, as it will help them in the application process and stand a good chance of getting to the final stage.
- Avoid applying on deadline days. Apply on time
- Apply for this recruitment by yourself.
- Key in all necessary information when applying
- Provide all necessary documentation needed for this recruitment.
- Avoid applying multiple times as this might lead to disqualification
- Don’t just apply and think that is all, Follow our Tweeter Community and keep yourself abreast with latest updates on this recruitment
- Don’t pay anyone for this Application. It is Free!.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for this recruitment must possess any of the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates must not be above 30 years at the time of application
- Soft Skills such as Teamwork, Communication skills, sales, analytical skill, critical thinker and more.
- Relevant Hard skills on the job you are applying for.
- Must be computer literate.
Salary Structure of Jumia Nigeria
On the Average, This organisation pays employees N133,340 per month. This is an average salary of 83 employees in Jumia Nigeria. You can make further research on the salary.
However, It is important to note that the salary differs for different job positions and level.
All Job application deadline is on the Job post. Read carefully when applying to see the closing date for the job you are applying for.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment – 2021
- Schneider Electric Recruitment – 2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2020/2021
- World Health Organization Recruitment – 2021
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest Jobs
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment