Konga Nigeria Recruitment is currently ongoing. Applicants should read very carefully for legit information concerning Konga Nigeria Jobs. This article is poise to answer some question applicants frequently ask about Konga Nigeria Recruitment. Questions such as the ones below will be properly addressed in this guideline. We urge you to read carefully for better understanding.
- How Can I Apply for Konga Nigeria Recruitment?
- How do I get Job updates on Konga Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Konga Nigeria Recruitment out?
- When is Konga Nigeria Recruitment Application Closing Date?
- How much does Konga Nigeria pay their employees?
Follow carefully as we address this frequently asked questions on Konga Nigeria Recruitment.
About Konga Nigeria
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian eCommerce space, with over a thousand (1000)employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
Latest Job Openings at Konga Nigeria Recruitment
|Job Vacancies||APPLICATION LINK|
|Corporate Sales Executive||APPLY HERE|
|Business Development Manager – Konga Health||APPLY HERE|
|Head of Products at Konga Nigeria||APPLY HERE|
|Senior Software Engineer||APPLY HERE|
|Software Tester||APPLY HERE|
All Jobs on the table above are current job openings at Konga, Applicant should apply. we will only post recent jobs when updating.
How to Apply for Konga Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for any job openings in Konga Nigeria, kindly follow the steps below
- From the table, select the job you wish to apply for
- Click on the “APPLY HERE” link to open up the job on the portal
- Read carefully the job description to determine if you are eligible for the job
- Use the “Method of Application” Which could be email address, website application portal or physical company address to apply.
- Join our Tweeter Community for recent updates about the job.
- Also, Subscribe to our mail newsletter for updates on this recruitment and other Jobs
Mistakes to Avoid
Applicants should avoid the following mistakes, as it will help them in the application process and stand a good chance of getting to the final stage.
- Avoid applying on deadline days. Apply on time
- Apply for this recruitment by yourself.
- Key in all necessary information when applying
- Provide all necessary documentation needed for this recruitment.
- Avoid applying multiple times as this might lead to disqualification
- Don’t just apply and think that is all, Follow our Tweeter Community and keep yourself abreast with latest updates on this recruitment
- Don’t pay anyone for this Application. It is Free!.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for this recruitment must possess any of the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates must not be above 30 years at the time of application
- Soft Skills such as Teamwork, Communication skills, sales, analytical skill, critical thinker and more.
- Relevant Hard skills on the job you are applying for.
- Must be computer literate.
Salary Structure of Konga Nigeria
On the Average, This organisation pays employees N120,000 per month. This is an average salary of the Administrative manager. You can make further research on the salary.
However, It is important to note that the salary differs for different job positions and level.
All Job application deadline is on the Job post. Read carefully when applying to see the closing date for the job you are applying for.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates -2021
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria